An extra wide bakers rack is the ideal way to store and display large number of decorative items for the kitchen or dining room. They feature shelves and drawers that are easily accessible and stylish. These attractive pieces or furniture are available in many styles to fit any decor. An extra wide bakers racks can also store and display your favorite dishware.
Bakers Rack 30 Inches Wide
Extra wide bakers racks come in many shapes and sizes. Corner bakers racks are perfect for those awkward corners in the home. Shorter racks look nice under a bar or make a beautiful stand for a microwave.
If you’re looking for an extra wide bakers racks at great prices, you’ve come to the right place. Here are the best 3 bakers rack 30 inches wide:
- Create stylish and practical storage space in your kitchen. Top of the line quality, lifetime guarantee.
- 600 lb capacity per shelf
- Shelves are adjustable every 1 inch
- Customize with our full line of accessories
- NSF Certified for professionals
- 30" x 14" Shelves - Steel construction for heavy-duty multipurpose storage.
- 1500 lbs. Capacity - Each shelf holds up to 300 lbs. in systems assembled leveling feet.
- 1. 5" Wheels + Leveling Feet - Includes smooth-rolling caster wheels (2 locking) for easy positioning in your kitchen, garage, warehouse, or storage area.
- Plated Steel - Provides necessary corossion resistance in dry and heated storage environments. Easy to wipe down clean.
- Customizable - Shelves are height adjustable by 1-inch increments; no tools required.
- Holds up to 800 lbs per shelf
- Shelves are adjustable every 1" along post
- Easy, no tool assembly
- NSF-certified shelving - can be used in food service or medical applications
- Perfect for indoor, dry storage applications
Bakers Rack 24 Inches Wide
Gone are the days when fine china and other collectibles are hidden from view. Bring those items out and make a beautiful decorative statement. An extra wide bakers rack is more than a functional rack of shelves; it is a charming way to freshen up any room in the house.
We take pride in having the widest selection of extra wide bakers racks available at the lowest prices. Whether you are looking for bakers rack 24 inches wide, you can find it here:
- 【Powerful 4 Tier Storage】 Come with a total of 4 tiers, 3 bottom shelves, 1 top shelf, and a bar on top. Adding hooks on rod, you can hold your cups, rags etc, depending on your individual needs. Other shelves are perfect for holding microwave, oven, and some of your other kitchenware or bits and pieces. Your kitchen will become tidy.
- 【User-Friendly Mesh Wire Design】 As it is mainly used in the kitchen, storing dishes and microwave ovens and other items, we have specially designed the mesh wire, compared to the fully solid one, this will not accumulate water and dust, and it is easy to clean, suitable to use in the kitchen.
- 【Reinforced Rod in Middle for Strong Support】 To make the mesh wire sturdy and solid enough, we have designed a reinforced iron rod in the middle of each tier' mesh wire to increase the loading capacity. No worry about placing too much weight on it.
- 【Sturdy Thickened Metal Frame】The main frame of this kitchen shelf is made of thickened and reinforced metal tubes to increase the sturdiness and stability. With a weight capacity of 55 pounds per shelf, sufficient for storage of microwaves, ovens, and kitchen utensils.
- 【Smooth and Rust Resistant Surface】We used a high quality paint finish on this microwave shelf. Compared to other surface treatments, our surface is very smooth and of high-grade, not easy to peel off, and also rust resistant. The smooth surface will not scratch your hands and just use the shelf at ease.
- Standing three-shelf unit made of chrome-plated steel wire to support a 250 lb per shelf capacity
- Open wire design permits greater penetration of water from fire sprinklers, permits more light and air circulation in the work space, and resists dust build-up
- Chrome finish for dirt and corrosion resistance and durability
- Shelves are adjustable in 1 inch increments for precise adjustment of shelf heights
- Assembly instructions included, no tools required
Extra Wide Bakers Rack Styles & Materials
Bakers racks come in several materials. Popular finishes include stainless steel, copper and wrought iron. Many are also made of materials such as glass, wood and other types of metal. From polished wood stains to a shabby chic distressed look, there are a number of styles available too.
Contemporary racks combine glass and metal for a simple, elegant look. There are also rustic pieces made of wood for traditional or country kitchens. They’re perfect for displaying potted plants or candles. Another popular traditional styles extra wide rack is one made of wrought iron and wood. Many of these have simple swirling or leaf patterns. Rustic bakers racks make any room feel warm and inviting. Their homey appeal is perfect for displaying family photos or handmade pottery.