How to choose a perfect bakers rack? Bakers racks have been around for eons. In todays kitchens you may find many new kinds of uses. For example some have built in wine racks and shelves to display your prized collection of cookbooks. Many people actually use them as a bakers corner to make pies, cakes, cookies etc.
The different shapes and styles of bakers racks available can add a great looking conversation piece in your kitchen. Some feature decorative scrolls, wrought iron, fancy oak and can be lit or even have electrical outlets.
Bakers racks come in many different styles and they are made from many different materials. They are stylish pieces of furniture.
Choosing the perfect rack for your kitchen does not need to be hard. In this article, I will give you some great tips that will make choosing the perfect one, a piece of cake. Once you make your selection, you will be amazed at just how well these great pieces of furniture work.
Top 5 Baker’s Racks
Home Styles 5050-615 Oak Hill Bakers Rack with Drawers
SEI Dome Bakers Rack w/ Wine Bottle Storage
Whitmor Supreme Kitchen Bakers Rack, Wood & Chrome
Iron/Wicker Bakers Rack
Home Source Industries Brook Tall Microwave Cabinet Bakers Rack
Baker’s Racks: Functional and Stylish
Whether it is to hold knick knacks, show off the china or keep those little plants off the ground in the backyard, a baker’s rack is the answer for you and your home. With intricate designs suitable for any home, there is something here for everyone. No matter what your taste, you can find just what you need. Baker’s racks are perfect examples of class and elegance for any home. No matter what you choose to display, the cosmetic benefits of these racks are second to none.
Different Uses For Baker’s Racks
Discover three new ideas to use your new baker’s rack by using it to replace other storage furniture in your home.
- Prevent clutter in your kitchen ( No one likes clutter )
I know just how easy it is for clutter to accumulate around the house, especially in the kitchen. There is no better place for proper organization than the kitchen. A Bakers Rack will help you keep out the clutter and keep everything nice and organized. Every has it’s place and when it is properly organized, finding everything is so much easier.
- Add a touch of Style
Everything in your home should reflect your style, be it modern or old fashioned. Your kitchen is no different. Did you know that your kitchen is where you spend most of your time? That is right, statistics say that every one spends 36% of their time at home in the kitchen. Why not make it stylish too!
I hope you find these tips to be helpful when deciding whether or not to purchase a Bakers Rack. Do yourself and everyone else in your family a favor and add a touch of style, elegance and class to your kitchen and help keep everything organized!
With kitchen pot racks and bakers racks you are adding functionality and beauty to your kitchen. Your pot rack and bakers rack allow you to creatively add elements of elegance to your kitchen.
It makes a huge difference to have a pot or bakers rack as a space saver and organizer.
Grab your pots quickly just by reaching up to your pot rack. Spend your precious time preparing a wonderful meal for your loved ones.
Add the extra room where you need it, kitchen, bathroom, office, wine room or dining area! The products we sell will ease the clutter because of the various shelving units, specializing in wrought iron bakers racks and wine racks. These items could be found throughout your home, work or cabin, from outdoors for bar-b-q needs to the “man cave” for glasses and sports memorabilia. So please take a look around and check out our favorite products.
Kitchen etagere, a wine rack with a glass top or a wrought iron corner rack is a great addition to a kitchen or dining area. There is surely a style and price that fits your need and budget. Eliminate even more clutter on the countertop by including a matching finish wine rack with a glass or wooden top to hold wine bottles and wine glasses.
A kitchen is usually the center of activity in a home, with or without children, social gatherings, family get-togethers or drinking wine with your girlfriends. It is where room and storage is not only required but demanded. Put a microwave, blender or other small appliances or canisters on the bakers rack to save on counter space.
Corner bakers racks are always in style because of their diverse and decorative uses. From simple and classic to complex and ornate, each piece is unique for each household. Display those beautiful plates, your unique knick knacks or cookbooks.
With a diverse selection for quality products at a great price look no further for your wrought iron corner bakers racks, metal etageres, floor standing wine racks, and overhead pot racks! BakersRacksCollection.com is about providing you with quality bakers racks, wine racks and etageres to meet your needs.
We want you to have an excellent buying experience so if there is some way we can assist you please contact us and we’ll do our best to help. Also let us know if you want something custom made just for you!
Maximize your space with a bakers rack by taking a look in your bathroom. A metal etagere or a wrought iron bakers rack can hold almost anything! How about a makeup container, a hand held mirror, towels, toilet paper, or extra supplies for bathroom needs.
These pieces are economical and efficient. These features are key factors in offering great products at great prices. Several of our products have four or five shelves that all can be used for something special and unique to you. Look at the 4 Shelf Corner Rack or Rush Iron Bakers Rack.
An ideal piece could be the Wrapped Scroll Iron Standing Shelf in the Etagere category.
Combine a wine rack with a bakers rack and get a Bakers Wine Rack. These pieces feature extra counterspace, which can be used as a server, storage, convenient wine holder, extra shelving and stable designs. Check out the two Gourmet Racks with Maple Shelving for that option.
Top Five Bakers Racks Uses
Many bakers racks feature additional compartments for wine bottles and stemware. The versatility of a bakers rack is what makes it a welcome part of any home. From uses in the living room to the garden, bakers racks increase storage possibilities while offering a beautiful addition to the decor. Cabinets, drawers, and ample shelving make bakers racks one of the most functional components of a home.
- Traditionally, bakers racks were used in the kitchen to provide an extra workspace and organize often-used kitchen tools. The flat work surface is ideal for rolling out dough or making pastries. Lower storage offers space for storing appliances, pots, pans, and other kitchen items. Bakers racks make beautiful additions to kitchens, as they are typically crafted with ornate details and can be used to display decorative items.
- The versatility of bakers racks makes them useful throughout the home. When used outside of the kitchen, they are sometimes referred to as etageres. The simple combination of storage, display, and workspace allows these fine furniture pieces to be a welcome addition to most any room in the house. From bathrooms to living rooms, bakers racks offer a way to display your items in a decorative style while still providing an attractive workspace if desired.
- Though it is called a rack, bakers racks offer more than just hanging space. Traditionally, a generous work surface is provided for practical and display purposes. Back railing and shelves can offer more display area and a handy place to hang small items. Under the work surface, more shelves or drawers are provided. Some units offer wine bottle storage or enclosed cupboard space.
- Bakers racks can be used for many purposes. These ornate pieces can serve as decorative displays in the living room, while racks with wine bottle storage are well-suited for dining or tasting rooms. Bakers racks are also useful on the patio or in a gardening area as potting stands. Placed in the bathroom, a bakers rack makes for decorative storage for towels, toiletry, beauty, and other personal items.
- Bakers racks have as many styles as they have uses. From traditional to French Country, commercial to transitional, there is a bakers rack crafted in a style to match your decor. Shelves are available in wood, glass, metal, marble, and even wicker. Wood, wicker, or metal are all materials used in the frame of a bakers rack. Some designs are specifically for outdoor use, while others are crafted to fit in corners for attractive space-saving storage.
Corner Bakers Racks
Corner bakers racks keep items close at hand and can help define the look of a kitchen or dining room. Available in a wide variety of styles and finishes, corner bakers racks combine form and function while keeping an organized feel to your surroundings. Just choose the style that fits your décor and use the shelving space to enhance the look of any room.
Favorite Corner Bakers Rack Uses:
- In the kitchen, a corner bakers rack can be used for cookbooks, pots, cookie jars, and more.
- Corner bakers racks make great storage shelves in the bathroom for towels and soaps.
- Turn a corner bakers rack into a plant stand for the sunroom.
- Display dishes and plates in the dining room with a classy corner bakers rack.
- With a casual corner bakers rack, you can arrange family photos in the living room.
- In the bedroom, you can use a corner bakers rack for fun decor like trinkets, photos, books, and more.
- Make the office cozier by using a corner bakers rack to display art, pictures, and plants.
Outdoor Bakers Rack
Top Five Outdoor Bakers Rack Uses
- Your outdoor bakers rack can be used as a large plant stand for your favorite plants.
- Stylish green thumbs use an outdoor bakers rack as a potting bench.
- Mix and serve drinks for guests outside with help from the outdoor bakers rack.
- Arrange finger food on the outdoor bakers rack when you’re having a backyard party.
- Whether placed in a shed or garage, the outdoor bakers rack helps to organize your garden tools.