Home Styles 5050-615 Oak Hill Bakers Rack with Drawers
Ample storage has always been an issue for many homes. With so many things that folks want to keep around the house to make completing tasks and chores a lot easier, a wide array of storage units are necessary.
Sadly, you can’t just fill your home with cabinets to hold everything together.
So, to make sure that your space still looks presentable while remedying your need for more storage, products like the Home Styles Oak Hill Baker’s Rack are worth checking out.
Home Styles 5050-615 Oak Hill Baker’s Rack is a shelving unit that is a cross between a baker’s rack and a hutch. It’s designed to provide additional storage room for your home while also offering display shelves to liven up your space.
It’s the perfect combination of stylish and functional, making it a great furniture piece to add to your collection.
Features and Specifications
While most people will fall in love with the Home Styles 5050-615 Oak Hill Bakers Rack at first glance, some people would like to know more about the product. If you’re one of the latter, then you’ll find this list of features very handy.
- Hutch-inspired baker’s rack with total measurements of 18 x 36 x 74 inches and weight of 32 lbs.
- Made of high-grade metal bars and engineered wood.
- Composed of two top shelves made with oak veneer engineered wood.
- Additional storage spaces are provided by the buffet with three drawers and a bottom shelf.
- Its metal parts are coated with aged bronze finish while the engineered wood has a distressed oak design.
- All surfaces are finished with a clear coating to serve as an additional protection to regular wear and tear.
- Contemporary design that will easily suit any modern household.
- The height clearance for the two upper shelves is 13”.
- The height clearance for the counter space is 16”.
- The dimensions for the drawers are 30″ x 14.5″ x 3″ for the large drawer and 13.5″ x 14.5″ x 3″ for the two utility drawers.
- The height clearance for the lower shelf is 16 inches.
- It’s a gorgeous display rack. Unlike other baker’s racks, it can easily match most contemporary homes today thanks to its design. It definitely won’t look too out of place in most people’s interiors, even the ones that don’t really bother about decorating their homes.
- This unit has a distressed look to it, so expect to see man-made wormholes and some “flaws” to the parts. It will all look nicely lived-in, though, adding charm to the product.
- It has a lot of storage spaces. You can easily put certain stuff on display on top of the counter and shelves and stow away other items inside the drawers. You’ll definitely find a lot of use for this product without breaking a sweat.
- It’s very versatile. You can put it in any area in your home and you’ll find it useful and functional. By reading reviews, you’ll learn that some folks use it in the bedroom, kitchen, dining, hallways, and even living areas.
- It’s very sturdy. Thanks to its metal frame, you can be sure that this unit will be able to stand the test of time.
- It’s easy to assemble. You will have to spend an hour to put all the parts together, but it’s not because the parts are difficult to work with. There are just a lot of parts that you need to put together but nothing’s too difficult for anyone who knows how to use a few tools.
- It has an excellent size making it very functional without taking up too much space.
- The bottom shelf is a nice touch as it has ample height clearance for storing a wide array of items. A lot of folks use it to store small kitchen appliances or towels, making it very useful.
- It’s not made of natural wood so it strongly advises against exposing the unit to water and heat.
- The upper shelves are not capable of holding a lot of weight.
- It’s quite expensive.
- The buffet is only secured to the upper hutch part by a heavy-duty, double-sided tape. There are no pre-drilled holes or screws that come with the package for the purpose so if you want to secure it better, you’ll need to get some work done on the unit.
- A lot of people are having issues with the drawers being too stiff. You can, however, remedy that by rubbing some soap on the tracks to make them slide out without a fuss.
Hutches have been around for centuries as they’re excellent pieces of furniture for both displaying and storing stuff. However, since they can get quite bulky, they’re not as popular today as they have been in the past few decades. But since they’re still great pieces for the home, furniture makers continue to work on their modern takes of the hutch, resulting in products like the Home Styles 5050-615 Oak Hill Bakers Rack.
While the Home Styles 5050-615 Oak Hill Bakers Rack is actually classified as a baker’s rack because it prominently features shelves, it’s still a lot like a hutch in many ways. It combines a shelving unit with a few drawers, creating a nice storage and display unit for modern homes.
It doesn’t really matter what type of furniture it’s classified under as it offers functionality that can be hard to beat.
The best thing about the Home Styles 5050-615 Oak Hill Bakers Rack is the fact that it has a great construction. A lot of people will find this unit a great investment as it is crafted to last a long time. It has a sturdy frame and makes use of high-grade materials, guaranteeing that you will be able to use it to display and store your stuff in it for years to come.
So if you’re in need of a storage solution that can also double as a home decor, the Home Styles 5050-615 Oak Hill Bakers Rack is a good choice you can opt for.